From Idea to Completed/Submitted Short Story in 4 Weeks
UNLEASH THE WRITER WITHIN YOU:
Taught by William Gensburger, Award-Winning Bestselling Author,
of ‘TEXAS DEAD, ’ANGLE OF DEATH,’ ‘DISTANT RUMORS,’ and more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Developing a solid idea into a structured story.
- Character development and arc.
- Proper formatting.
- Sequence your story into working parts.
- Amplify your protagonist and conflict to irresistible levels.
- First draft writing. Word choice.
- Tips to help keep you focused.
- Evaluating the draft for strengths and weaknesses.
- Revisions. You will do two or more drafts.
- Beginnings and Endings.
- Editing your final draft.
- Proofing your final draft.
- Tools to help you keep costs down.
- Final look and critique.
- Researching outlets and readying your story.
- Cover letter to targeted publishers.
Includes 4, one-hour weekly group lessons (online or in-person), one half-hour one on one discussion/review to nail-down structure and plot development, 4 weekly email critiques, and unlimited email questions. Final review of the polished and formatted short story and cover letter. Also includes a free PDF or ePub copy of ‘Distant Rumors’ anthology of short stories by William Gensburger.
The student is responsible for workload, completing a story in the time allotted, to mail out or emailing out for publication. Students will receive a digital (printable) certificate of course completion. All class materials will be provided.
PRICE: $55 (Regular price for the course is $150.)
SIGNUP FORM BELOW
Questions? Email: William@Misterwriter.com.
If the form does not function for you click HERE.